Yes you can, however it is important to know that drill without percussion, is for bricks or walls hollow. For solid bricks is better to use percussion.
Articles in this section
- Can we drill in left turn option?
- What is a drill with double reduction of gears?
- What is a drill hammer?
- Can I drill brick without using percussion?
- Can I use a drill as a screwdriver?
- What must it be considered for an optimal performance in the application?
- What is the relationship between feeding speed and finishing speed?
- What is the relationship between material and drilling feeding speed?
- What is the relationship between torque and turning speed (rpm)*?
- How do you select the right tool to drill?