Even though the drill has variable speed, It is not recommendable to use it as a screwdriver due to drills don't have torque control. It is better to use a tool for fastening.
Articles in this section
- Can we drill in left turn option?
- What is a drill with double reduction of gears?
- What is a drill hammer?
- Can I drill brick without using percussion?
- Can I use a drill as a screwdriver?
- What must it be considered for an optimal performance in the application?
- What is the relationship between feeding speed and finishing speed?
- What is the relationship between material and drilling feeding speed?
- What is the relationship between torque and turning speed (rpm)*?
- How do you select the right tool to drill?